Hello and welcome to She Latitude! ❤
ABOUT THE BLOGGER
The name’s Reg. Indonesian-born, raised in a Chinese family and currently living in Melbourne, Australia. Twenty-something. Reader. Occasional gamer. Seasonal baker. Tea drinker, mostly.
ABOUT THE BLOG
SHE [pronoun] — used to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal previously mentioned or easily identified; LATITUDE [noun] — scope for freedom of action or thought.
She Latitude is my brainchild and where I talk about books, book fashion, and other book and blogging-related topics. Some of my top posts include:
- Top Ten Blogging Lessons I’m Thankful I’ve Learned | In other words, here are ten things I’m super, super glad I know before I jumped into this crazy thing called blogging!
- Top Ten Books to Read if You’re in the Mood for Asian Culture | Reaching deep into the culture that is my heritage and bringing diverse books into conversation.
- Let’s Talk: Negative Book Reviews | What do you do when books fail to meet your expectations?
- Let’s Talk: The Elusive Five-Star Book | There are great books, and then there are GREAT books.
- Book Looks: Future Perfect – Jen Larsen | An outfit inspired by the cover of Jen Larsen’s Future Perfect, as well as a sneak peek of the book.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your stay! 🙂