Howdy and happy weekend, y’all! I’m writing this post from my childhood home in Indonesia. It’s now been… er, several days since I moved back and things are still hectic as expected, so instead of a substantial book-related post and in an attempt to indulge my laziness, you get a tag. 😂
What is the meaning of my name?
While I go by Reg, my first name is actually Regina, which apparently means…
“Queen” in Latin (or Italian). It was in use as a Christian name from early times, and was borne by a 2nd-century saint. In England it was used during the Middle Ages in honour of the Virgin Mary, and it was later revived in the 19th century. A city in Canada bears this name, in honour of Queen Victoria.
What is my Myer-Briggs personality type? (Link)
No matter which Myer-Briggs test I do, I usually end up an ISTP. Here are some characteristics copied, pasted and paraphrased from that link that I identify with:
- Friendly but very private, calm but suddenly spontaneous, extremely curious but unable to stay focused on formal studies, Virtuoso personalities can be a challenge to predict, even by their friends and loved ones. 💁
- Virtuosos can seem very loyal and steady for a while, but they tend to build up a store of impulsive energy that explodes without warning, taking their interests in bold new directions.
- Virtuosos’ decisions stem from a sense of practical realism, and at their heart is a strong sense of direct fairness, a “do unto others” attitude.
- The biggest issue Virtuosos are likely to face is that they often act too soon, taking for granted their permissive nature and assuming that others are the same.
- They’ll be the first to tell an insensitive joke, get overly involved in someone else’s project, roughhouse and play around, or suddenly change their plans because something more interesting came up. 🙈
What is my Zodiac Sign?
I’m a Cancer. 🦀 According to this website, Cancer has the following…
Strengths: Tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic, persuasive
Weaknesses: Moody, pessimistic, suspicious, manipulative, insecure
Cancer likes: Art, home-based hobbies, relaxing near or in water, helping loved ones, a good meal with friends
Cancer dislikes: Strangers, revealing of personal life
I’m not sure if I’m highly imaginative and don’t think I’m pessimistic or insecure, but y’know. I sure do love home-based hobbies and a good meal with my friends. 😉
What is my Hogwarts House? (Link)
I’ve always been mainly a Ravenclaw, with little sprinklings of Slytherin.💙💚
What are my Learning Styles? (Link)
You have a multimodal learning preference. (VRK)
Basically I learn in every way, y’all. 😂
Am I Right or Left Brain Dominant? (Link)
Apparently my right brain is more dominant, which means… more chaos, creativity, intuition? I’m definitely more led by intuition, but I like to think that my logic works as well. 🤔
What is my Blood Type?
My blood type is O. 🙆
What Career Am I Meant To Have? (Link)
You have a skill for language, your imagination is vast and you are artistic and creative. Your brain is just overflowing with ideas, and all you have to do is get a piece of paper and share it with the world. You were born to turn words into magical stories.
I feel like I’ve seen the same answer for many, many of these tags! Maybe we’re all very similar in this way? 😉
Which Divergent Faction Do I Belong In? (Link)
You belong in Amity!
You belong with the peaceful. You hate when people fight over the stupidest things, and you’re never one to argue. You’re chill, always laidback. You’re open to the opinions of others, and you love being surrounded by people. You’re at your worst when you’re not on good terms with somebody, and you hate making enemies. You’re willing to make sacrifices if it means keeping the peace, and you usually play mediator. Your fashion is always bright and vibrant, and you’re not afraid of color. You love music, art, and games—anything that will make you laugh, dance, or have a good time.
Sounds about right, tbh. I’m all about keeping the peace. 🙏
What Does My Birth Order Say About Me? (Link)
I’m a firstborn, which apparently comes with these stereotypes: natural leader, ambitious, responsible. I like to think that I’m responsible, but I don’t know if I’m a natural leader or even particularly ambitious — I spent about 8 years being an only child, so I’m sure characteristics of that have bled into my personality too. 🙆
Some firstborn characteristics that I identify with:
- “Firstborns tend to be surrogate parents when other siblings arrive, hence their protective and responsible nature.” — Definitely true, especially given the huge age difference between me and my brother.
- “When [the firstborn] feels like he has disappointed his parents or can’t measure up, he may veer off in another direction.” — Also true, because #rebel.
- Meghan @ Meghan’s Whimsical Explorations & Reviews
- Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
- Jamie @ Book Pandamonium
- Tasya @ The Literary Huntress
- Jess @ Beaucoup Books
- Marta @ The Book Mermaid
- Louise @ Genie Reads
- Krysti @ YA and Wine
- Lilly @ Lair of Books
- Lois @ My Midnight Musing
- Resh Susan @ The Book Satchel
Thanks for reading! 🌿