Has it really been one year? 😱
In the grand scheme of things, one year might not seem that long… but I’ve never been the kind of person to really stick to anything for a long period of time. I may make two, three or seven resolutions every time January 1st rolls around, but I forget them pretty much immediately. I pick up hobbies and interests — baking, coding, graphics, crocheting — and drop them the morning after. I prided myself on not having routines.
Somehow, this blog is an exception to all that. 😊
I started blogging all the way back in September 2015, just at the final leg of my Master’s degree and a not-so-good place in my personal life — I was stressed out, directionless, and desperately in need of a new project (too much free time and I don’t get along).
Thankfully, 2016 has been so much better, and I know a lot of it has to do with this blog. Writing and editing posts, sharing my love for books and getting to know you guys have been some of the biggest highlights of this year so far, and I can’t wait to see what’s in store next.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making this experience as wonderful as you have. 💕
- The giveaway starts on September 3 (today!) and ends on Sunday, September 25, 11.59 PM, GMT+10.
- There will be ONE winner who can choose up to $35 AUD worth of books from Book Depository.
- I will contact the winner on Monday, September 26. If I don’t receive a reply within 48 hours, I will draw another winner.
- No giveaway accounts! I’ll be checking the entries.
- Open internationally as long as Book Depository ships to you. Check out their list here.
- I will order the book for the winner and send them a shipping confirmation. I take no responsibility for lost or damaged parcels.
- I will require a postal address to ship the book to. Please make sure you have parental permission if you’re under 18.
✨ CLICKY CLICKY ✨
Seriously considering getting self-hosting now. Y/N?
This giveaway has ended.